Westminster Village Resources
Even better than living in a community full of friends with a wide array of on-site services is knowing there’s always something to do.
See what our residents are up to by reading our latest newsletters.
Close to Westminster Village you’ll also find:
- Natural Foods
- Ritz Civic Center
- Arkansas Northeastern College
- Super Wal-Mart
- Cultural, educational and volunteer opportunities
- Lights of the Delta (a tourist attraction that runs from Thanksgiving to the New Year)
- Great River Medical Center
- Mississippi River
- Blytheville Sportsplex hosting local sports
- Historic Downtown Blytheville (location of the annual May Fest and chili cook-off in October)
- Agricultural and Steel industry
For more ideas on what to enjoy near Westminster Village, click on these helpful links:
Have questions about Westminster Village? Contact us.
Celebrating our 20th anniversary.
Ways you can donate to
Westminster Village of the Mid-South a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Help Support Westminster Village’s Capital Improvement Fund!
Enroll now for the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Select Westminster Village as your organization to support. Once you’re enrolled, Westminster Village will earn 3-5% rewards (depending on your purchases) every time you shop and use your Plus Card!
To get started, sign up with your Plus Card at the link below. https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow
Remember…all participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization.
Shop through amazonsmile.com and choose Westminster Village of the Mid-South as your charity. 5% of your purchase goes to Westminster Village of the Mid-South for capital improvements.